Nico Pascual-Leone ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

Name: Nico Pascual-Leone

Hometown: Wayland, MA

Class Year: 2016

Dorm: Stearns

High School: Wayland High School

Major: Undecided

Favorite Class: Chem

Ideal Date: Go out for dinner in the North End (In Boston), and then go to a comedy show. After having a nice laugh, we would walk around and get some gelato.

Spirit Animal: Falcon

If You Could Visit Any Country in the World, Where Would You Go: Easily Australia

If You Could Have One Super Power What Would it Be: Flying

Dream Job: I think being the guys from Mythbusters would be pretty awesome.

Favorite TV Show/Movie: Criminal Minds

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Extracurricular: Soccer

Craziest thing you’ve ever done: A couple summers ago I was at my friends house in Spain and we wanted to go cliff jumping, which we had done the previous summers. This time though the sea was really rough and the waves were smashing against the rocks, but we decided to jump anyways.

Why he’s a Campus Cutie: He’s nice, humble, sweet, smart, genuine, and a GREAT soccer player! 

Evelyn is the Editor-in-Chief of the Amherst branch of Her Campus. She was a features intern at Seventeen Magazine during the summer of 2011 and a features intern at Glamour Magazine during the summer of 2013. She is a French and English major in the class of 2014 at Amherst College. She is also on Amherst's varsity squash team. She is an aspiring travel writer/novelist, and loves running, ice cream, and Jane Austen.