This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

Name: Jackie C

Hometown: Queens, NY

Class Year: 2014

Dorm: Stearns (1st Floor RC)

High School: Archbishop Molloy

Major: Asian Languages and Civilizations (Japanese)

Favorite Class: It’s usually my thesis but it’s not this week since my first chapter is due in 5 days. For now, it’s Social Psych.

Ideal Date: Anything outdoorsy. My favorite dates have been crawling around beaches, forests, and just exploring and seeing what there is to find. Alternatively, anything involving a fireplace and some Christmas music would be perfect.

Spirit Animal: Red Fox

If You Could Visit Any Country in the World, What Would it Be?: Japan. I desperately want to go back.

If You Could Have One Super Power What Would it Be?: I would like to be able to pick a book, touch it, and immediately know and understand everything that was in it.

Dream Job: Broadway

Favorite Movie/TV Show: As of now, The Truman Show

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Extracurriculars:  Co-director of Rhythm and Shoes, Peer Advocate of Sexual Respect, Freshman RC, Amherst Dance, Amherst Women’s Network, and Pride.

Craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done: It’s a long story, but it involves a lot of ramen, a lot of alcohol, and a club in Japan. For the details, ask in person.

What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?: OK, It’s Alright With Me by Eric Hutchinson