Campus Cutie: Steven Goldberg ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

Steven Goldberg, Class of 2016. Steven is from Bethesda, Maryland at attended Walt Whitman high school. Here at Amherst he lives in Jenkins. 

Ideal date: A nice long hike with a stunning view of the ocean. Halfway through, a picnic lunch break with a good deli sandwhich, Dr. Brown’s black cherry soda, and a side of coleslaw, please. 

Spirit animal: Wolf. 

Dream super power: Omniscience 

Dream job: Entrepreneur. Or maybe a Rabbi. I’m still trying to figure things out… 

Favorite thing about Amherst: Definitely the close friends I’ve made and the great classes I’ve taken 

Song you love to dance to: “I Get a Kick Out of You” but only when sung by Frank Sinatra

Relationship status: Single and ready to mingle

Extracurriculars: Swim team, Entrepreneur’s club, and I’m a tour guide

Craziest thing you’ve ever done: Probably scuba diving in China during a lightning storm

Secret about yourself that you are willing to share: If I’m ever wearing Green and Red together, it’s not because it’s Christmas, it’s because I’m color blind. 

Amherst College Senior, Amherst, MA. Member of Amherst Women's Varsity ice hockey team. Hometown is Washington, D.C