Campus Cutie Melissa Sheth ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is one of the sweetest people and the best roommate in the world, Melissa Sheth.  As an avid traveler and future veterinarian, Melissa’s personality greets you warmly the moment she walks into the room.  Get to know a little more about Melissa here including her favorite song, her dream date, her coolest adventure and more!

Name:  Melissa Sheth

Hometown:  Rhinelander, Wisconsin

Class Year:  2017

Dorm:  Williston

High School:  Rhinelander High School

Major:  Biology

Favorite Class:  Vertebrate Biology Honors; AP Art History

Dream Job:  Veterinarian

Relationship Status:  Single

Dream Date:  Snowboarding in the Swiss Alps! And a visit to the spa… couple massages!!

Current Celebrity Crush:  Logan Lerman

Favorite TV Show:  Sherlock; New Girl

Most Played Song On Your iTunes:  Everything’s Just Wonderful by Lily Allen

Places You Want To Visit:  Japan; Antarctica; France (not just Paris, but Southern France along the coast); Argentina (a nature trip)

Hobbies:  Knitting, Crocheting; Soccer; Tennis; Snowboarding; Reading; Piano; Playing with animals; Saving the World; Listening to Music

Coolest Thing You’ve Ever Done:  Hiked the Inca trail in Machu Picchu.

Carina Corbin graduated from Amherst College in 2017 and started writing for Her Campus during her first year. She was a Computer Science and Asian Languages & Civilizations double major that still loves to learn languages, write short stories, eat great food and travel. She wrote for Her Campus Amherst for four years and was Campus Correspondent for 3.5 years. She enjoyed interviewing Campus Profiles and writing content that connected with the Amherst community.