Who Needs A Taxi, When You Have Free UberX?: Help American Win!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

HCAU knows our readers like free stuff, but we know you will LOVE a free week of uberX, the affordable college version of our beloved Uber. Not only will you win, but also every student at American will win the prize!

You have until Tuesday, February 11 to support American to win #uberXtracredit in UberX’s contest. In order to win one free week of uberX, we have to achieve 1,500 sign ups by using American’s specialized promotional code.

New to Uber? You are already lucky! Every new user will be awarded $20 off their first Uber ride! (Cannot be used on Uber Taxi) If you already are an Uber user, share this opportunity with your fellow students and the closer you get to a free week of uberX!

From riding in style to class to late night D.C. monumenting, we know you will use your #uberXtracredit wisely. Already thinking about how you will use your free week? Check out American’s current status in the contest here: https://get.uber.com/college/DCUberXtraCredit1

Here’s how to win:

1.   Download the free Uber app on your smartphone.

2.   Sign up using American’s promo code: DCuberXtraCredit1

3.   Receive $20 off your first Uber ride. #winning

4.   Tell all your friends to do the same.

5.   Win a FREE week of uberX for everyone on campus!

Colleen V. Antonio is a student at American University in Washington DC. She is majoring in Public Communication with minors in Marketing. She is a member of the sorority, Phi Sigma Sigma. Currently, Colleen writes and is President for HerCampus American, which combines her interests in fashion, food, and entertainment in the local DMV area. One day she hopes to find a job with all these interests that will enable her to travel around the world. During her free time, Colleen enjoys exploring the city whether it is heading to listen to an underground band at Black Cat with her friends or even just eating cookie dough ice cream on the steps of the National Portrait Gallery.