The Ultimate Spring Break Binge Watching List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

If you don’t plan on traveling to warmer coasts for Spring Break, or you just need some entertainment during some much needed post-midterms R&R, here are our top picks for all your binge watching needs!

LOVE

The new series by Judd Aptow (who blessed us with gems like Trainwreck, Bridesmaids, Anchorman, Superbad, and much much more) has all the makings of a romcom film without emptying your wallets for a seat at the theaters.

Seasons: 1

Episodes per season: 10

Master of None

If you haven’t already seen Aziz Ansari’s masterpiece of a show it better be added to your list this break. Aziz is the creator, star and producer of this incredibly funny comedy series about a struggling actor trying to figure out the whole adulthood thing.

Seasons: 1

Episodes per season: 10

House of Cards

It is an election year, and what better way to get in the spirit of politics than a good healthy binge on the most recent season of House of Cards. So if you’re missing D.C. during the break (or you haven’t had enough political drama for one year) this show is a must for your Netflix queue.

Seasons: 4

Episodes per season: 13

Fuller House

Take it back to the good ol’ days with the Tanner family in the Full House re-boot Fuller House. It may be a bit cheesy but who doesn’t like a good dose of nostalgia? Plus there’s the added bonus of the never-aging John Stamos (Have Mercy!)

Seasons: 1

Episode per season: 13

Freaks and Geeks

The show that started the careers of big names such as James Franco, Seth Rogen, Jason Segel and Busy Philipps; it’s often named one of the best television shows of all time. Another gift to society from executive producer Judd Aptow, Freaks and Geeks is an instant classic. The show only aired one season, so cherish every minute of it.

Seasons: 1

Episodes per season: 18

Friends

Relive a decade worth of friendship goals with our favorite NYC inhabitants. It’s been 12 years after the last episode aired and the jokes are still as funny as ever. We don’t think it is possible for a better show to exist so we’ll just keep watching reruns forever.

Seasons: 10

Episodes per season: 24

Photo Credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Jackie Anyanwu is a senior at American University, studying Public Relations and Marketing. Jackie is Her Campus American's Social Media Director and when she's not scrolling through Instagram, she's embarking on her latest Netflix binge or creating yet another Spotify playlist. Jackie is a self proclaimed media and pop culture junkie, interested in the Fashion and Entertainment industries. She is passionate about sharing unique and diverse voices through the power of storytelling and hopes to make a difference in the representation of marginalized groups in the fashion and entertainment industries.