Trader Joe’s Snacks You Will Fall For This Autumn

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

If there is one thing Trader Joe’s has perfected, it’s the art of seasonal snacks. From pumpkin cheesecake croissants to pumpkin cream cheese, Trader Joe’s owns the autumnal food game. 

Here are five Trader Joe’s snacks you have to try this fall.

1. Salted Maple Ice Cream

A fan favorite among Trader Joe’s connoisseurs is the salted maple ice cream. It is the perfect late night snack. Every scoop of this creamy maple ice cream tastes like autumn. Between the pinch of salt and the maple flavoring, you will find yourself reaching for this pint during your late night study sessions. 

1. Gluten Free Pumpkin Bagels

Is it really an autumnal morning if you did not start the day off with a pumpkin bagel? Add some cream cheese or butter and this easy breakfast will have you falling for Trader Joe’s. 

1. Pumpkin Spice Coffee

One cup of Trader Joe’s pumpkin spice coffee will have you up and ready for your 8:00 a.m. Pair it with the gluten-free pumpkin bagel and you have a pumpkin-filled breakfast. 

1. Caramel Apple Mochi

What is better than mochi? Trader Joe’s caramel apple mochi. If you want a sweet treat but don’t want the hassle of scooping your own ice cream, mochi will be your ideal dessert. These small rice cakes are delectable. One bite of this compact treat and you will be in carmel paradise.

1. Pumpkin Cheesecake Croissants

The croissants’ crisp, flakey breading paired with the rich creamy pumpkin filling fit perfectly together creating a divine pastry. Perfect for an autumn morning, or whenever time of day you usually eat your croissants. 

You can pick up these tasty treats at any Trader Joe’s near you!

Hannah is a journalism student at American University who is currently pursuing a degree in journalism. She serves as the publishing director at HCAU. In her free time, Hannah finds enjoyment in reading, running, and attending Nationals games.