This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Sophie Zbesko is a kind-hearted, ambitious junior who spends countless hours helping the community with her National Service Fraternity and always brings a ray of light into the room. She is a psychology major who just wants to make others happy.

Full Name: Sophie Zbesko

Year: Junior

Major: Psychology

Hometown: Evanston, IL

What activities are you involved with on campus: Students Utilizing Peers (SUP), Best Buddies, and APO (the national service fraternity)

Celebrity crush: Emma Watson

What is your dream job: A job where I can make people happy again

What’s your favorite quote: “The goal in life is to find your gift. The purpose in life is to give it away.”

Favorite food: Noodles and Cottage Cheese

Favorite movie: Miss Congeniality

Favorite animal: Kangaroo

Dream date: As cheesy as it is, I don’t care where I go I just want to get to know the other person and be happy

Favorite artist/band: Paramore

What is the last song you listened to: “Fighter” by Christina Aguilera

Hobbies: Making friendship bracelets and coloring in my adult coloring book

If you travel anywhere in the world, where would it be: Australia

Any interesting facts about yourself: My style is so unique that my friend calls me a hippy soccer mom

What advice do you have for freshmen students: Never feel like you have to change for anyone. Be true to yourself always.

Lauren is currently a Junior at American University and is pursuing a degree in Business Administration with a Finance specialization. As a previous communications student, Lauren is a long-time writer for Her Campus. She believes every student, no matter what major, can benefit from learning about business and finance. Her goal is to share some of the information she has learned as a business student to empower other young people to prepare for financial success. Lauren writes articles focused mainly on personal finance, business and career prep.