SAY HELLO TO TWO NEW REAL HOUSEWIVES CITIES!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

As a die hard fan of The Real Housewives Franchise, I couldn’t help but feel a number of emotions when it was announced by Bravo that they were adding two new cities to the franchise. It’s been years since a new city was added and the series has been going so strong! Will this expansion weaken the cultural phenomenon? I hope not! Of course I have my favorite cities but I’m all in favor of spicing it up, considering how well the show does already.

The Real Housewives of Potomac, that is Potomac, Maryland which is right up the river from Washington, D.C. (shout out to DC!) will follow Gizelle Bryant, Katie Rost, Karen Huger, Charrisse Jackson-Jordan, Robyn Dixon, and Ashley Darby as they live their lavish lifestyles in their wealthy gated neighborhood. Next up is The Real Housewives of Dallas, an obvious choice for Bravo filled with southern socialists with big money, big hair, and big accents. The cast has yet to be released but I’m sure it will be well worth the wait.

All I can say is that I hope both shows do not disappoint!

The Real Housewives of Potomac premieres Sunday, Jan. 17 at 9 p.m., while Dallas will debut in late 2016.

Photo Credits: 1, 2