This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Name: Lee France

Major(s): Economics (possibly an Economics and International Relations double major or minor)

Year: Freshman (’16)

Birthday: September 5th, 1994

Hometown: I was born in Secaucus, NJ, but I really consider Brooklyn, NY, my hometown.

Relationship Status: Single

Ideal girl: In a word, she’d have to be lovely. By that, I mean, intelligent (I like having deep conversations), ambitious, open and accepting. Good sense of humor. She’d have to be bold enough to put me in my place at times because I can get ahead of myself. Adventurous, but reasonable and understanding- not too emotional, not too analytical. She’d be a good person- she’d be kind to people she doesn’t have to be kind to. And finally, attractive but modest.

Dream job: I’d love to be an ambassador- any kind of diplomat would be pretty legit. Ideally, anything within the realm of diplomacy. So either that or a government economist. On a slightly more realistic note though, I would enjoy being a teacher.

Favorite Movie:The Godfather.” It’s obviously the greatest movie of all time.

Guilty Pleasure: I’m a sucker for cute animals. Put me in a room full of puppies and I’d be set for life. I could look at pics of baby animals for literally ever.

Pet peeves: I don’t like arrogance. A person who doesn’t understand that we can all use a little bit of improvement really gets on my nerves. Also, anyone who judges a person by their beliefs alone and is unable to look past them (except in extreme cases) I have an issue with, because beliefs can be superficial. Beliefs are not values- they can overlap, sure, but it’s really a person’s values that sets them apart from others. For example, as a Democrat, I’ve met some incredibly intelligent Republicans, and as an Atheist, I’ve met some incredibly gracious Christians.

Hobbies and interests: My favorite hobby is definitely weightlifting, but I do enjoy doing research and reading to learn.