Langdon Neal ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Meet American University’s newest campus cutie Langdon Neal! He’s a freshman in the School of Communication and a member of AU’s basketball team. Go Eagles!

Year: Freshman

Hometown: Chicago, Illinois, right in the city!

Favorite thing to do in Chicago: Play beach volleyball in the summertime.

Relationship Status: I’m single and ready to mingle, ladies.

Celebrity Crush: Penelope Cruz

Interests/Activities: Basketball, sleeping, playing the piano, and chilling with friends at the movies.

Perfect Date: The classic, dinner and a movie

Guilty Pleasure: Katy Perry, man, I love all her music!

Favorite Movie: I can’t narrow it down to just one, Blood Diamond, The Dark Night, and Shrek 2

Pet Peeve: I hate when people eat off my plate or talk really loud in my ear. It drives me crazy.

Little Known Fact about you: I like to dance… a lot!

Favorite Album: Long Live A$AP

Dream Job: Being a music producer would be so cool!

Post-grad Plans: I’m definitely leaving my options open, I’d love to travel the world.

Mikala Rempe is a sophomore at American University in Washington, D.C., originally from Omaha, Nebraska. She is a literature major with a minor in creative writing. In addition to writing for Her Campus, Mikala is on staff for the AmLit, AU’s premiere literary arts magazine. In her free time she loves to read, and cook. She spends most of her days accidentally spilling coffee on her own poetry. She hopes this isn't a metaphor.
Born and raised in Princeton, New Jersey, Claire Shriver is a Public Communication major and Marketing minor at American University in Washington, DC. She is the Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus American, Vice President of Communication for AU Social Media Club and an AU Ambassador. This past summer she interned in the Features Department at Marie Claire magazine and has a passion for travel, magazines, and film photography. Kristen Wiig makes Claire cry with laughter and Adele makes her swoon.