HCAU Weighs In: What We’re Looking Forward to This Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

With the semester coming to an end, those books, group projects and final exam study guides seem daunting. But look on the bright side — summer’s right around the corner! Whether you are interning, going abroad or taking several (much-needed) vacations, summer 2012 is sure to be the best one yet. Here’s what we’re looking forward to:

“Finally having a bike in the city and exploring new parts of DC.” – Emily Pansa

“Laying out by the pool with an iced coffee and the latest edition of Cosmo. Heaven!” – Paula Tulis

“Home cooked meals, frozen yogurt and reading books I choose!” – Claire Shriver

“Random day trips to the beach, bare feet and being tan.” – Abbey Weit

“Sitting, relaxing, beach time, reading, blogging, running a half marathon, sleeping more than 5 hours a night!” – Chloë Troia

Comment below and tell us: what are you looking forward to this summer?

Lesley Siu graduated from American University in May 2013 with a BA in Film and Media Arts and minors in Marketing and International Business. Originally from Hawaii, she loves photography, fashion, travel, social media and everything Parisian. She has interned at GLAMOUR magazine in New York and Washington Life Magazine in DC, but her proudest accomplishment is founding Her Campus American in 2011 while interning in Melbourne, Australia. You can usually find her reading a magazine, enjoying a hazelnut latte or posting a photo on Instagram... and sometimes, all at the same time. Follow her on Twitter: @lesleysiu and visit her blog.