Fall for Great Style: Georgetown LOFT Giveaway Winner Announced!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Looking for another reason to stroll through Georgetown? LOFT just opened on Wisconsin Avenue last month, so grab a friend and get shopping!

LOFT is a fantastic store for a collegiette™, whether you’re looking for an outfit for your internship or a night out in DC. From great basics to create a versatile wardrobe to pieces that add the glam factor to any ensemble, LOFT has it all! So create casual and chic outfits, pick up statement accessories and get a head start on updating your fall/winter wardrobe by taking advantage of LOFT’s 15% off student discount and receive a FREE tote this weekend only (10/15-10/16)with a $50 purchase—perfect for carrying your textbooks or groceries! Just be sure to ask for your goodie, it’ll be ‘totes’ worth it!

What could be better than a discount and a freebie, right?

Well, Her Campus American is thrilled to announce that the winner of the awesome giveaway from LOFT Georgetown, is Kaitlyn Wozniak. She’s the lucky winner of a $100 gift card! Congrats, Kaitlyn!

Looking for another chance to win something awesome? Click the Easter bunny!

Lesley Siu graduated from American University in May 2013 with a BA in Film and Media Arts and minors in Marketing and International Business. Originally from Hawaii, she loves photography, fashion, travel, social media and everything Parisian. She has interned at GLAMOUR magazine in New York and Washington Life Magazine in DC, but her proudest accomplishment is founding Her Campus American in 2011 while interning in Melbourne, Australia. You can usually find her reading a magazine, enjoying a hazelnut latte or posting a photo on Instagram... and sometimes, all at the same time. Follow her on Twitter: @lesleysiu and visit her blog.
Lauren is in her senior year of college at American University in Washington, D.C., majoring in Public Relations and minoring in Marketing. A few of her favorite things include: reading, blogging (http://dcgirlinpearls.wordpress.com), social media (@DCGirlinPearls), politics, shopping, trying out new recipes, pearls and everything pink & green! She also loves college football, even though AU doesn't have a football team. After graduation, Lauren hopes to work in public relations for an agency.