Celebrate Christmas and New Years Eve with the best F.R.I.E.N.D.S. episodes! As both holidays continue to get closer, count down the days with the best Christmas and New Years Eve episodes of the hit TV show.
10. The One with Phoebe’s Dad, Season 2
Phoebe tries to figure out who her real dad is
And Rachel makes a list about all the things that bother her about Ross
9. The One with Christmas in Tulsa, Season 9
Chandler has to spend Christmas in Tulsa much to the dismay of Monica
8. The One with Where Rachel Quits, Season 3
Rachel quits her job
And Joey sells Christmas trees
7. The One with Ross’s Step Forward, Season 8
Mona wants to make a joint Christmas card with Ross, but Ross doesn’t think they are at that point in their relationship
However, he ends up giving her a key to his apartment anyways
6. The One with All the Candy, Season 7
Monica makes holiday candy for her neighbors and things get a little out of hand
5. The One with the Monkey, Season 1
How could you not love the episode where Ross gets a monkey?
Plus, this awesome moment to the song Lion Sleeps Tonight wouldn’t have happened without Marcel
4. The One with Girl from Poughkeepsie, Season 4
Phoebe writes an awesome holiday song featuring all of the friends
3. The One with Holiday Armadillo, Season 7
Ross tries to teach his son, Ben, about Hanukkah in a less than conventional way
He also receives help from Superman and Santa
2. The One with all the Resolutions, Season 5
Phoebe tries to teach Joey how to play guitar
And of course Ross, well, tries to be cool and wear leather pants as part of his try-something-new-everyday resolution
1. The One with the Routine, Season 6
I mean c’mon!
Can the iconic routine Monica and Ross preformed at Dick Clark’s Rockin’ New Years Eve get any better?