6 Outfit Ideas from Stree Style Photos

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Hi, girls. So probably like me, you are also obsessed with street style photos too.

But don’t just sit there and click “next,” let’s learn from these super chic styles that Vogue captured.  

Black coat with pop color accessories 

We all love a black wool coat for winter time. But very easily we would wind up wearing all black. You can say it’s cool, but sometimes it just looks dull. Why not try a pair of happy-color shoes. You don’t have to wear an expensive fur cuffs like Miroslava does. I think an orange scarf can do almost the same thing.

Wool coat with stripe shirt and Converse/Sneakers 

It’s been a quite some time that Hollywood celebrities have been wearing nice wool coats with old Converse when they go out. But it’s also tricky to get that casual, mindless look they have. Probably a stripe shirt can help you with that. And try to roll up your jeans.

Trench coat and boyfriend jeans 

I adore wearing my trench coat only with bare legs and high heels (even if it can be a bit cold.) I wasn’t thinking about changing that before I get ideas from this photo. I love the casualness in this outfit.  Simply by wearing a washed-effect boyfriend jeans with trench coat, the look can be perfectly put-together.

Black Jeans with blue shirt 

Yes, specifically try a blue shirt. It will give you a really fresh look. And keep the color consistent in your whole outfit.

Graphic sweater and a nicely tailor skirt

I’d suggest you lose any skater skirt. And chiffon fabric is a big no-no either. Try the skirts using scuba fabric with simple ruffle effect.

Plaid shirt and soild color long skrit 

It looks like every girl’s closet has at least one plaid shirt.(if you don’t, get one now, seriously!) But most time we just settle them down with jeans or leggings. This spring, try it out and wear a long shirt with it! I’d recommend a solid color skirt that is echoing with one color from your top. If you think the whole look is still boring, throw a waist belt on it.  One thing to pay attention to is make sure you keep the other accessories simple. 

Image source: Vogue

Lola Yang

American

Lola Yang is a graduate student at American University, majoring journalism. She has strong passion for Fashion, street style and beauty. She wants to be a fashion journalist after graduation.Follow her on Instagram: @lolathebear