Special Delivery: Our Fall Survival Kits Are In!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Albany chapter.

Freeman Beauty

Are you tired of your usual face mask, and looking to try something new?  Check out Freeman Beauty, and their ‘Feeling Beautiful,’ line of masks!

Our team received this product (in 3 amazing variations), and we’re loving it!

I tested out all three this week (yes, it was a very stressful week, it was necessary!)  The Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil mask was my favorite.  It had a really nice smell that helped me to feel relaxed, and didn’t feel drying on my skin.  This product is best for purifying pores, and nourishing your skin.

Aeropostale Accessories

I’m very minimal when it comes to jewelry (and dressing in general, I usually wear solids only).  These products gave my outfit the perfect pop, without me having to go too far out of my style comfort zone.  I loved the metallic chokers the best.

Bed Head by TIGI Messaging 

I usually gel my hair down, and never real seal it with any product.  I was excited to try out the Bed Head hard head hairspray.  It didn’t leave my hair flaky or crunchy, and dried pretty quickly so it was great to use on the way out of the house.

Erin Condren

I LOVE this planner.  From the design on the outside, to the layout on the inside, it’s everything that I needed in a planner.  This is an essential for the college girl on the go, and since I received it, I’ve been so much more on top of my duties for the week ahead!  It runs from July 2017 up until December 2018, so you’re covered with planning for 18 months!

Steripod

This product came just in time!  We were sent these in the spring, and since then I ditched my traditional tooth brush holder, and opted for this instead.  I have no complaints!  I don’t have to worry about my toothbrush getting dirty, or building up germs.  Remember, you should replace your steripod every three months!

Make sure to keep up with us on social media (@hercampusalbany) for a chance to win some of these awesome products!

Chineze, is the former President of Her Campus Albany (2016-2018). Keep up with with her on Instagram: @browneyedblues, and subscribe to her YouTube channel! youtube.com/c?browneyedblues