Meet The Team: Dalisha Logan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Albany chapter.

Meet Dalisha, 

Dalisha is currently majoring here at the University where she is studying Human Biology. She is a sophomore here who transferred from Ithica College looking to pursue a career in the sciences. She is a member of the fraternity Alpha Chi where she is participating in service and fellowship activities. She is goal oriented looking to become more involved on campus. She is currently serving as a writer on our Her Campus team.  

Besides writing for her campus can you tell us some of your hobbies? 

“If I am not with my fraternity Alpha Chi, I am always eating (lol). I also like to write poetry and listen to music”. 

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 

“In 10 years I see myself being a successful pediatrician with my Bachelors of Science opening a clinic to give back to my community (Brooklyn, NY). I love working with kids so to give back to those in need would be amazing”. 

Give us five fun facts! 

1. I love performing in plays and musicals. That’s pretty much what I did my whole High School career. 

2. I am double jointed, I can twist my thumb underneath my fingers on the back of my hand. (It’s kind of hard to explain) 

3. I am half Trinidadian and half Haitian. I like to include that as a fun fact because not a lot of people heard of that mix. 

4. I never ate a Big Mac before. 

5. I am only 18 and I’m a sophomore in college  

Ashanti Dunn

Albany '18

.