What Your Spring Break Destination Should Be Based on Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

Spring Break. The one week of spring semester that every single student looks forward to. No matter if your plans include relaxing on a beach, skydiving, going home, hiking, you name it, it is the one week to let all of the stress of school go and enjoy the plans you’ve made. While spring break may look a little different this year, there isn’t any harm in planning next year’s spring break based on your zodiac sign!

Aries

Aries are ambitious and love thrill-seeking adventures. They want to be challenged and to try something new. Bali, an island in Indonesia, is the perfect spring break destination for an Aries. You can go snorkeling, strap on a water jetpack, visit the Ubud Monkey Forest, and indulge in local cuisine.

Taurus

Okay my fellow Tauruses it is finally your time to indulge in a lovely vacation. You want the very best, and the Amalfi Coast in Italy is close to perfection. Take a day trip to Capri, relax at the Marina Grande in Positano, eat all of the high-quality pizza and pasta, and treat yourself at the shops in Sorrento.

Gemini

Geminis want to meet new people as well as have fun with their friends. They can tend to get restless, so it is important to have a jam-packed schedule. Paris is not only a bustling city, but it has amazing nightlife. You can go up the Eiffel Tower during the day to snap some pictures with your besties and go on a walking tour of the city.

Cancer

The homebody of the zodiacs. You love getting to spend time with your family as well as your close friends. A trip back to your childhood home with your friends is the perfect cup of tea for a Cancer. Go out to dinner at your favorite restaurant, go on a little shopping spree, and have a movie night with everyone involved.

Leo

Let’s be real, Leos are the life of the party. They deserve to be treated like royalty every once in a while. Bora Bora is the perfect location to feel like a princess or prince. From relaxing in the sun on Matira Beach to snorkeling in the crystal-clear water, it is the destination to visit.

Virgo

Self-care is very important to Virgos. They are also extremely organized, which allows for them to plan the perfect vacation. In Santorini, Greece you can explore the real Atlantis, spend a day sailing, and eat some incredible Greek food, such as gyros.

Libra

Unlike Virgos, Libra’s aren’t planners, so they like to do things that are already planned. They love to meet new people as well as experience different cultures which is why a cruise is the perfect vacation for them. There are excursions such as touring a historical site to swimming with dolphins. You won’t have to worry about food on the ship, since there are rotational dining and buffets.

Scorpio

At times, Scorpios can be very intense, so they need a place to channel all of that energy. They also love to relax, so a great place for them to go would be the Swiss Alps. The Swiss Alps are one of the best places in the world to ski, which is a great way to burn off extra energy. Not to mention all of the amazing cheese and wine to eat while looking at some beautiful views.

Sagittarius

Out of all the signs, Sagittariuses are the most adventurous. Getting to explore a new culture is right up their alley. Even though Oahu, Hawaii is a part of the United States, it is so unique and feels like a tropical paradise. From cliff jumping to visiting Pearl Harbor, there are so many incredible things to do.

Capricorn

Capricorns are always up for a good challenge. They can get stressed quite often, so a vacation with physical activity would help ease that. Iceland is a stunning country with so much to see and do. You can bathe in the Blue Lagoon, go horseback riding, or even walk behind a massive waterfall.

Aquarius

Aquariuses love to volunteer and spend time in a culture different from their own. They may even want to practice their foreign language skills if possible. Barcelona is the best place for both of those. There are so many markets to visit and opportunities to practice Spanish, as well as hanging out in Park Güell.

Pieces

Don’t worry Pieces, we didn’t forget about you! Pieces would love nothing more than just having a relaxing spring break spending time at a lake or ocean. Lake Tahoe, which is in both California and Nevada, is the perfect place to kick back and relax. You can hike trails, ski or simply watch the water go on by.

Amanda Zimmerman is a senior studying Accounting at The University of Alabama. A few things she enjoys immensely are Disney, dance, traveling, Dancing With the Stars and Orangetheory Fitness!
Alabama Contributor