girl with jean jacket in front of diner
girl with jean jacket in front of diner
Taylor Thoman / Her Campus
Style

Want Zany New Frames? Try Zeelool!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Akron chapter.

Zeelool is an inexpensive site where you can select unique frames for either prescription glasses, blue light blocking glasses, or sunglasses!

This past summer was my first opportunity to use the site. I wanted some new frames but didn’t want to have to wait until my eye doctor appointment to get my next set of prescription lenses or just change my frames.

Zeelool was a convenient online option for me. I requested information from my eye doctor to get specific details about my prescription. The site also required me to do some measurements so that the glasses would be an appropriate size.

While there are shipping costs to deliver the frames, the total cost was around $60 or so. Compared to the eyedoctor’s whopping rates even with insurance, I considered it a bargain!

Within a couple weeks, I got my new, gold and black heptagon-shaped frames! I liked them so much I went on to buy some cat-eye ones as an extra accessory!

Overall, I was very pleased with Zeelool and the products it provides. I love looking for distinctive frames to express myself and my personal style. I would greatly encourage you to check it out as well!

Emily is excited to be a part of the Akron chapter of Her Campus. She is majoring in English and minoring in Converged Media Studies. She is also working toward a Certificate in Professional Social Media. Emily enjoys drinking tea, decorating, and spending time with her family. Her favorite motto / quote to live by is Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."