This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Akron chapter.

Sometimes you want to watch a movie with a little blood and guts. If you are in that type of mood, these 5 are sure to satisfy.

1.) Hell Fest (2018)

What would you do if a crazed serial killer was stalking you and your friends; picking you off one by one? Scream? Call for help? Those might work; if only you weren’t in a horror themed amusement park. The teens’ distress is mistaken for really great acting, the dead bodies blend in with the decorations, and the killer is just another masked guest at this horrifying park.

2.) The Strangers: Prey at Night (2018)

A family on the road makes a pit stop at a relatives trailer park. They are surprised when they are not greeted by relatives; but by 3 bloodthirsty masked killers. The trio begins their relentless hunt of the unsuspecting family. Who are they? The Strangers.

3.) Ready or Not (2019)

Dealing with snobby in-laws is hard enough without them trying to hunt you down and murder you on your wedding night. However, a deal with the devil is a deal with the devil.

4.) Hush (2016)

If you like horror movies and have Netflix, you’ve probably watched this film. If not, put it at the top of your must watch list! In this film a deaf woman lives independently in a secluded home. A serial killer sees her as an easy target but will her disability end up being a tool for survival?

5.) Truth or Dare (2018)

Whether we admit it or not, we all love the teenager slasher trope. In this one a group of friends falls victim to a sinister game of truth or dare. They have no choice but to play and the results can be deadly.