sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

It’s That Time of Year: LeBron’s Halloween Party!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Akron chapter.

It’s that time of year again where the Cleveland Cavaliers go all out for their annual Halloween party!  I would say a good portion of Cavs fans look forward to the Halloween party each year, at least I do.  I love watching the snapstories and seeing the Instagram posts of the team having a blast while being extra af with their costumes.  Last year with the 3-1 lead cookies was totally petty; I loved it as any Cavs fan would.  

Now for this year: the internet totally freaked out over their costumes especially over LeBron’s Pennywise costume.  When I was scrolling through Instagram Monday night and came across LeBron’s post my heart literally stopped for a second. I’m terrified of clowns and I wasn’t expecting that at all, especially one so spot on.  

Isaiah Thomas attended the party as Easy-E and again, another costume that was spot on even all the way down to wearing a Rolex watch to pair with his costume.

I don’t know about you, but Kyle Korver had me cracking up when he went as Willy Wonka, I mean the dude had oompa loompas and everything.  

Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union went as Milli Vanilli and even carried Grammy’s around.  Also Wade posted a video to his Instagram of Union and himself figuring out the dance routine to show off their costumes.

Finally Kevin Love dressed as Sting and J.R. dressed as conehead.

Whether Halloween is your favorite holiday or not, I think it’s safe to say LeBron threw another very successful party this year and I’m sure the rest of you Cavs fans out there are eagerly waiting to see what’s in store for next year.

Just a girl who loves everything Cleveland and striving to make one positive impact a day. 
Abbey is an Ohio native currently caught between the charm of the Midwest and the lure of the big city. She loves all things politics and pop culture, and is always ready to discuss the intersections of both. Her favorite season is awards season and she is a tireless advocate of the Oxford Comma. Abbey will take a cup of lemon tea over coffee any day and believes that she can convince you to do the same. As a former English major, she holds the power of words near and dear.