This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Akron chapter.

Amazon is my kryptonite.

I love scouring through endless pages of shopping options whether it’s clothes, shoes, tech, or jewelry. I also love the social media platform Pinterest, so Amazon becomes a sort of extension to my vision board for my style or aesthetic. So, here are 5 items that caught my attention on the online shopping platform.

1.) Tennis shoes with hidden wedges

I love this sort of tennis shoe style. It provides a little flair to the ordinary tennis shoe. Also, as a 5’2″ person, I think I need a bit of a height boost at times (lol!)

2.) Boho earrings

Lately, I have been getting into the more boho-like aesthetic. I love the picnic-like vibe that it brings. Boho earrings would just top off the look that I want to achieve!

3.) Corduroy jacket

I don’t own many things made of corduroy, but I love the inner lining of sherpa and the collar. I think it would not only be warm but also very stylish.

4.) Typewriter-style Bluetooth keyboard

This keyboard aesthetic was especially appealing to me. I love the retro or vintage vibe of the keyboard. I think it would make typing up papers and such more fun and interesting!

Overall, Amazon is one of my favorite shopping platforms. It’s all too easy to find things that complement my style or interests.

Emily is excited to be a part of the Akron chapter of Her Campus. She is majoring in English and minoring in Converged Media Studies. She is also working toward a Certificate in Professional Social Media. Emily enjoys drinking tea, decorating, and spending time with her family. Her favorite motto / quote to live by is Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."