This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Agnes Scott chapter.

Spring is finally here! Take a break from the studying and go outside. There are so many activities to look forward to! Here are a few tips to look and feel your best whether you are poolside, at the beach, or simply outdoors. 

1. Go bare.

Let the sun work wonders on your skin. Even if you are like me and are incapable of tanning, you still obtain necessary Vitamin C through sunlight. Not to mention the fact that it does wonders in brightening up your mood! 

That being said……

2. SPF.

Let it be known that you can still tan even if you put on sunscreen. SPF protects your skin now so that you have healthy skin later. 

3. Get active.

There are so many things to do this season. Get active! Take a book and read somewhere outside or a place you have never been. Try a new sport or work out activity. Plan a picnic. Take a day trip to the beach. Just get out there!

4. Be comfortable with yourself.

Embrace yourself. Whether that is by wearing a bikini, tankini, swim trunks, or a snuggie, do not let a negative outlook on your body image hold you back from living your life and getting out there. 

5. Try something new each week.

It is easy to fall into a rut in the winter months. Trying something new each week whether it is a restuarant, meal, or activity is not only more interesting than watching Netflix in bed, but a great way to get out and explore all there is to do around you!  

Grace Spurgin

Agnes Scott

Grace Spurgin is a freshman at Agnes Scott College in the great Decatur-Atlanta area, but born and raised in sunny Tampa, Florida. She is double majoring in International Relations and Political Science in hopes of one day studying International law. She is an active member in Colonnade Club, which deals with alumnae events and relations, and Programming Board for all school event planning. She is the founder of the Agnes Scott chapter for Her Campus. She loves to travel and try any new things; for example, she is a certified deep sea diver!