Ayo Turn Down for KaySlo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Agnes Scott chapter.

1. Name, major, hometown, year, relationship status

Kayla Anise Sloan

Business Management & Economics Major

Born in New Orleans, Louisiana; live in Houston, Texas

Agnes Scott College firs year- class of 2017

In a relationship, with a man of Moorehouse ;)

2. What do you like to do in your free time?

Spend some quality time with my Instagram

3. What are you involved in around campus?

Everything. AyoKaySlo just can’t sit down.

4. Celebrity Crush

Drake is my celebrity crush. I believe his reasoning for not being in a relationship is because he is waiting for me to graduate college, be his back up dancer, then we can travel the world together.

5. Favorite place in Atlanta

Atlantic Station is so beautiful at night!

6. Guilty Pleasure

2 words: Duck Dynasty.

7. Favorites: a. Band/artist b. Animal c. Movie d. Sports team e. Book

a. Drake and K. Michelle

b. giraffe

c. Remember the Titans

d. New Orleans Saints

e. The Awakening by Kate Chopin

8. If you could do and be anything in the world in the future, what would you be??

An entertainer. I love to dance and sing so being on a stage and performing for all my fans that I know exist in this world would be great!

9. What is your golden rule you think everyone should follow?

Me on Instagram @AyoKaySlo ;)

10. Top tip for Agnes Scott students?

I would say stash as much food as possible from the cafeteria in your dorm rooms, because when the weekends come around we all know those meals do nothing.

11. What do you do for fun on and off of campus?

I am apart of several organizations on campus including Programming Board and Witkaze which are a lot of fun! I also take weekly trips to the nail shop.

12. Most embarrassing moment?

Wearing the exact same thing as my sister… Oh wait, we’re twins lol.

13. Favorite class? Favorite professor?

Spanish with Dr. Ocasio. I have no idea what I am saying sometimes but if he says “muy bien Kayla” I know everything will be okay.

14. Favorite place on Agnes’ campus?

My dorm room is my favorite place on campus! I love spending time with my roomie Kai Beard because she is just as weird and crazy as I am!

16. Describe yourself in 3 words?

Spontaneous, ambitious, charismatic! 

Grace Spurgin

Agnes Scott

Grace Spurgin is a freshman at Agnes Scott College in the great Decatur-Atlanta area, but born and raised in sunny Tampa, Florida. She is double majoring in International Relations and Political Science in hopes of one day studying International law. She is an active member in Colonnade Club, which deals with alumnae events and relations, and Programming Board for all school event planning. She is the founder of the Agnes Scott chapter for Her Campus. She loves to travel and try any new things; for example, she is a certified deep sea diver!