This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

As the semester is coming to a close, her campus has sent our chapter the ultimate Fall Finals/Holiday Survival Kits full of the most incredible goodies. #SquadGifts is all about gifting your girl squad this holiday season. From the beauty buff to the fashionista and everyone in between, this Survival Kit has something for each and every member of your squad!

So, when you’re wearing sweats and on your way to exams, dress up you’re outfit a bit with some flash tattoos. 

Feminine and seductive. 24K BRILLIANT GOLD shimmers with orange mandarin, voluptuous floralcy and a rousing spark of woodiness. Let fragrance be your ultimate accessory this season. #FlashYourGold with these limited edition Michael Kors 24K Brilliant Gold metallic scented temporary tattoos, and enjoy a new fragrance from the Michael Kors Gold Fragrance Collection. Share this new, fun way to wear fragrance with your friends, tagging @MichaelKors and #FlashYourGold.

When you’re running late for an exam and your hair is looking a mess! 

TRESemmé, the #1 styling brand in the U.S., believes everyone should have access to salon innovations & the latest runway hair trends with our salon-quality, affordable hair care. The Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray has a lightweight formula to give hair a sexy, tousled texture for coveted beachy waves. 

No time for breakfastt cause of course your exam starts at 8am, so here’s the perfect lunch. 

Chipotle prepares their delicious ingredients simply, using classic cooking techniques, without added sugar, artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors. This includes meats raised without antibiotics or added hormones, pasture-raised dairy, local produce when seasonably available and only non-GMO ingredients.

Hi HC readers! I am a senior at Adelphi University studying Communications with a concentration in Journalism. I am also a Marketing minor and am a member of various campus organizations. I will be serving as the HC Adelphi Campus Correspondent. Our chapter will keep you in the loop of all the Adelphi happenings along with college life articles written by the students for the students!   Check out our website to learn more about us and how you can become apart of the HC team at AU! Also, dont forget to check out our social media pages, also listed on the website. http://hercampusadelphi.weebly.com/