This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Get the red carpet ready! Neil Sookdeo is arriving! 

Q: What’s your year and major?

A: I’m a sophomore and I intend to get a Masters Degree in Higher Education Management, and then my EdD.

Q: What activities are you involved in school and outside school?
A: I am a Peer Assistant Leader (PAL), I was a FCAP leader this past summer, I am the President for Gender and Sexuality Alliance and Director of Community Service for C.A.L.I.B.E.R. I was also on the Relay for Life, Adelphi Gives Back Month And Take Back The Night Committees. I am passionate about Social Justice and making Adelphi and the world at large a better place.
Neil is an outgoing guy who may keep himself busy, but always has time to do more! He is currently pledging to Pi Lambda Phi.
Q: What are your hobbies?
A: I like going to the beach and boating with my friends, I enjoying meeting new people and leaning new things.

Q: What are your favorite foods?
A: I’d like to say I’m classy and say my favorite food is a salad but it’s ash-e-anar a persian soup made with pomegranate juice.

Q: What do you wish to do when you graduate? (What are your goals)
A: I want to work in higher education! I intend to get a Masters Degree in Higher Education Management, and then my EdD.
Q: Do you have any role models?
A: My role models are my parents who have always encouraged me to do my best and persevere through tribulations.

Neil’s parents have raised up Neil to be such an amazing person. He talks to his parents every day and they continue to guide him and support him.

Q: What do you look for in a partner?
A: My partner must be educated or at least be able to hold a conversation, he must be able to tolerate my sass and share my values: be faithful, truthful, loving, caring, love to cuddle, want a family if it comes to that, be an activist for the environment, ambitious, progressive and adventurous.

Q: What would be the perfect date?
A: I‘m a laid back guy thus my idea of a date is pretty unconventional. Starbucks, the beach, panera or if you prefer something fancy is fine by me as long as I get a chance to know you and you me I’m good.
Q: Single or taken?
A: Single ;)

Hi I'm Liz!! I'm currently a sophomore at Adelphi University and I study communications. I strive to become a journalist or a news reporter someday. Besides being a contributor for HerCampus and studying communications, I have a passion for martial arts and criminal justice. I also love babysitting so I obviously love kids and something I may also do is become a teacher. One fun fact about me is that  I have been studying Ju Jitsu for the past 12 or 13 years and I am currently a second degree brown belt. 
Hi HC readers! I am a senior at Adelphi University studying Communications with a concentration in Journalism. I am also a Marketing minor and am a member of various campus organizations. I will be serving as the HC Adelphi Campus Correspondent. Our chapter will keep you in the loop of all the Adelphi happenings along with college life articles written by the students for the students!   Check out our website to learn more about us and how you can become apart of the HC team at AU! Also, dont forget to check out our social media pages, also listed on the website. http://hercampusadelphi.weebly.com/