This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Name: Mari Safa

Hometown: Staten Island

Major: Exercise Science

Year: Sophomore

Favorite food: Sushi

Dream Date: Anything that has me outdoors! Apple picking, hiking, or a picnic.

Celebrity Crush: The twelve year old me is coming out.. so I’m going to have to say Zac Efron. He always was and always will be my celebrity crush.

First thing noticed in a guy: Eyes!

Random Fact: I am absolutely obsessed with Gavin Degraw and I actually got to meet him over the summer.

Carolyn Garcia is a Junior at Adelphi University. She was part of the Her Campus High School Journalism and Publicity Ambassador program during her junior year of high school and that opportunity was what allowed her to discover her passion of writing for media. Since then, she's become a Social Media rep for Seventeen, a Style Guru for CollegeFashionista.com, a Campus rep for Rent the Runway, a contributor for TheDaily411.com, and a Campus Ambassador for CAMBIO #BUILTBYGIRLS She's now the publicity/social media coordinator for Her Campus Adelphi, which she couldn't be more excited about. If you're interested in becoming best friends with her, you should tell her you love Taylor Swift and Chocolate Mint Tea.