This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Year: Junior

Major: Social Work

Hometown: White River Junction, Vermont

Nationality: American, a little bit of Norwegian and French Canadian

Her Campus Adelphi: Three words that best describe you are..

Hannah Chambers: Adventurous, Empathetic, and Driven

HC: What activities are you involved with on campus?

Hannah: Vice President of Internal Affairs, Student Government Association               Coffeehouse Co-chair, Student Activities Board               Co-President, I AM THAT GIRL               Students Today, Alumni Tomorrow Ambassador               America Reads Tutor

HC: What’s your favorite part about attending Adelphi?

Hannah: My favorite part of Adelphi is all the amazing and inspirational people I have met…. and the discounted Broadway tickets!

HC: What was the last song you listened to?

Hannah: Everyone Is Going to Leave Me Now, Ingrid Michelson

HC: What’s your favorite movie?

Hannah: 10 Things I Hate About You

HC: Who’s one of your biggest inspirations?

Hannah: Taylor Swift

HC: If you had to live off one food item for an entire year, what would it be?

Hannah: Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream

HC: What’s one thing that you’re looking forward to this year?

Hannah: Doing something different and exciting this summer!

HC: Where do you see yourself in five years?

Hannah: In five years I see myself living somewhere else, maybe a foreign country practicing social work and doing things I love.

HC: Let’s hear a random fact!

Hannah: I went skydiving for my 18th birthday!

Carolyn Garcia is a Junior at Adelphi University. She was part of the Her Campus High School Journalism and Publicity Ambassador program during her junior year of high school and that opportunity was what allowed her to discover her passion of writing for media. Since then, she's become a Social Media rep for Seventeen, a Style Guru for CollegeFashionista.com, a Campus rep for Rent the Runway, a contributor for TheDaily411.com, and a Campus Ambassador for CAMBIO #BUILTBYGIRLS She's now the publicity/social media coordinator for Her Campus Adelphi, which she couldn't be more excited about. If you're interested in becoming best friends with her, you should tell her you love Taylor Swift and Chocolate Mint Tea.