This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Hello, ladies! It’s that time of year again! We’re all looking to get rid of textbooks and notes from the classes we took last semester and books for our new classes for a great price. And whether it’s to work towards a New Year’s resolution or saving up for spring break, we’re all looking for a way to save up.

Introducing Flashnotes.com! Flashnotes.com is great because it was formed by a college student for college students. Mike Matousek was a junior at Kent State when he started the site up.

Understanding the struggle, he created a place where students can buy and sell material (study guides, notes, flashcards, video tutorials, and even live video help) for specific courses. It’s a win-win because we’re getting great deals on textbooks and making serious bank—all things we desperately need—from students like us. It’s a great way to make money and improve your grades! Finally a way to get paid for receiving an education—literally!

Did we mention how much money you can make? The average student seller makes $31/Hr on Flashnotes.com and some of the top student sellers have made over $5,000/semester. You get to keep 70% of the sales you make working with Flashnotes.com. Much better than letting your old textbooks sit at home!

But don’t just take our word for it! Check them out here

Adelphi Campus Correspondent. Natalie is a sophomore at Adelphi University where she studies Acting and English passionately. In between her studies, she enjoys jam-packing her schedule through writing for contentBase.co, holding a chair position on the Student Activities Board and shining on the stage in school productions. She loves cats, coffee, fashion and music almost as much as she does writing. Her goal as a journalist is to inspire as many ambitious, young people, like herself, to make the most of their lives as possible.