This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Disney movies are the epitome of childhood. From princesses to villains to castles on a hill, there’s nothing like a Disney classic. And lately, Disney has been pretty prevalent in the media. Although it seems as if Disney is always in the media for it’s box-office-hit movies like Frozen or those commericals for Disney World that make you wish you were there, Disney has been in the media lately for other things Disney-related. These next two examples will prove to you that you’re never too old  for Disney.

Recently, an adorable couple, Traci Hines and Leo Camacho, got married and decided that their wedding would be The Little Mermaid themed. And when I say themed, I mean full-blown, 100 percent committed, super adorably themed. Hines, already looking like Ariel, wore a dress that resembled Ariel’s, and had her husband dressed like Prince Eric. It was incredibly cute, and takes themed weddings to a whole new level. The beachy vibe, seashell decorations, nautical feel of this wedding will definitely make you wish you were part of their world. You can check out the pictures from their unbelievably under the sea wedding here.

Also in the news recently, was a parody video of One Republics “Counting Stars” sung by our favorite classic Disney villains. Hilariously done with spot-on costumes and makeup, these villains sing about how they think Scar is the most villainous of them all. With your favorite evil characters like Cruella De Vil and Captain Hook, this video will take you back to the days when those villains were the most evil and scary people you had ever known. This video is a must-see that you’ll definitely want to share with your friends! 

Writer for Her Campus - Adelphi, involved on campus, lover of Saturday Night Live.