Cute December Dates

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Here are some cute date ideas to do in December or during the winter given by college students!

1. Indoor picnic with hot chocolate , video games and movies!  How about building a fort, ice skating, snowboarding, snow ball fight, or city day.

2. Ice skating and hot chocolate, then inside afterwards.

3. Watching a Broadway play like Wicked or Lion king or maybe going to see the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular and then going out to eat for dinner at a low key not known about spot in the city. You can also plan a sight seeing day, go around New York when it snows.  You will discover that it’s a different place when it’s a winter wonderland! Maybe go to Chelsea Pier –  they have a beautiful sky walk garden there that’s really long and beautiful, it used to be a train track.

4. Going to the city to see the tree and then the top of the rock and look at the view of all of NYC and finish off the night with a horse and carriage ride in Central Park.

5. An idea for a date is going to the city during the holidays and just walking around and seeing all the sights and going back home and watching movies all night!

6.  I would think of a date in the city, go ice skating, having a nice dinner, then just rent a little horse chariot and just lay back enjoying the sights.

7. I would go ice skating as well as going to visit the tree and walking through Central Park and enjoying the night.

8. I would wait until a big snow day, grab a big sled and take my baby down a bunch of hills in Central Park, go out to a cafe for some overpriced gourmet hot cocoa, walk around till its dark, then see the big Rockefeller tree, then go home and cuddle all night until it’s late afternoon the next day. 

9. Walking around Central Park and seeing the Christmas tree.

10. Stay inside and have some hot chocolate and cuddle.

11. Warm fire, home cooked meal, candles, wine and cuddling while watching either the fire and snow or a movie.

You all really know how to great date! So grab your man or woman and try some of these out!

Hi I'm Liz!! I'm currently a sophomore at Adelphi University and I study communications. I strive to become a journalist or a news reporter someday. Besides being a contributor for HerCampus and studying communications, I have a passion for martial arts and criminal justice. I also love babysitting so I obviously love kids and something I may also do is become a teacher. One fun fact about me is that  I have been studying Ju Jitsu for the past 12 or 13 years and I am currently a second degree brown belt.