yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

8 Reasons to Look Forward to Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.
The Summer is over and so are the lazy beach days. With classes starting back up, you may think stress is all that lies ahead of you for the upcoming season. Chin up! Here are eight reasons why the Fall can be just as lovely as those warm, sunny days. 

1. The Fashion
Fall fashion is undeniably fantastic. Sure, in the summer you could throw on a tank and shorts and be done, but the fall provides the opportunity to really express yourself. Layers are a great way to create an easy, interesting look. Gorgeous jackets work their way back into the market, followed closely by must-have boots. The true stars of the fall fashion season, however, are those brilliant sweaters and scarves. So easy, so cute! 

2. Pumpkin Spice Latte
Oh Starbucks, you get it. 

3. Actual Pumpkins
You never grow out of your pumpkin picking stage. Sure, carving out the pumpkins isn’t everyone’s deal, but getting together with a group of friends on a journey to find the strangest, most interesting pumpkin will keep you entertained for far longer than you ever thought possible. 

4. HALLOWEEN
THE BEST DAY OF THE YEAR! What’s better than dressing up in ridiculous outfits and either spending the night with friends or out on the streets getting free candy? NOTHING. 

5. Fall Television Series
Your favorite shows return! After an agonizingly long season break, you finally get to jump back on the emotional rollercoaster for the fall season. 

6. Cozy Nights
Autumn nights can get a little chilly, so why not take advantage of that by cuddling up or having a friendly bonfire? 

7. Refreshing breezes
Gone (mostly) are the days of overbearing humidity, and arriving are the days of cool breezes. During the day, fall air is just brisk enough to bring a little life to you without chilling you to the bone. 

8. The Beauty

During the fall, nature bursts into a pattern of vibrant colors. What’s not to love?
Adelphi Campus Correspondent. Natalie is a sophomore at Adelphi University where she studies Acting and English passionately. In between her studies, she enjoys jam-packing her schedule through writing for contentBase.co, holding a chair position on the Student Activities Board and shining on the stage in school productions. She loves cats, coffee, fashion and music almost as much as she does writing. Her goal as a journalist is to inspire as many ambitious, young people, like herself, to make the most of their lives as possible.