This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Fall is hands down the best time of year and the season comes with some of the best flavors. Cinnamon, apple, pumpkin, cranberry and blood orange and the drinks with these are so delicious! For all your fall party needs, try these 7 fun and tasty drinks to share or drink by yourself!

1. Homemade Slow Cooker Apple Cider

The recipe is super simple to follow and a breeze to make! For this you will need gala apples, cinnamon sticks, brown sugar, cloves and allspice… all of the fall essentials in one delicious pot! If you don’t have a slow cooker fear not! You can follow this recipe to make it stove top!

2. Apple Cider Moscow Mule

This is a fall twist on my absolutely favorite drink and Iam all about it. Mix together ginger beer, vodka, apple cider and lime juice with some apples to garnish and you have got yourself a super tasty drink that looks adorable served in the standard copper mug or in a mason jar!

3. Fireball Cider Cocktail

Fireball is either a hit or miss. Either you love it like I do, or you hate it. There is no in between. I personally can not wait to try this and this recipe is super easy. For this all you will need are two simple ingredients, Fireball whisky and apple cider and boom! You’re set!

4. Halloween Jungle Juice

Jungle juice sometimes gets a bad rap but this one is delicious!! For this recipe you will need bottles of 99 apples schnapps, coconut rum, peach schnapps, strawberry wine, gin, rum, vodka, everclear and 2 bottles of orange soda and mango peach juice. You can garnish this drink with different kinds of fruit like strawberries, pineapple, oranges, apples or whatever you feel like! It is super easy to make! Simply pour in all of the bottles into a large container and put in whatever fruit you want!

5. Pumpkin Spice Cocktail

In the mood for something that is a bit more work but totally worth it? Forget the PSL (pumpkin spice latte) and make room for the PSC!! This drink satisfies the inner basic girl and I am loving it. For this you’ll need bourbon, apple brandy, orange juice, fall tonic, clove simple syrup and orange peel for garnish! PUMPKIN SPICE!

6. Autumn Apple Rose Sangria

Whether you’re having a dinner party, a few friends over or drinking this with Thanksgiving dinner, it is a delightful, soft but delicious sangria! For this drink you will need, 1 bottle of Rose wine, 2 cups of apple cider, 1 cup of brandy, 3 apples, 1 lime, 1 lemon, 3 cinnamon sticks and 1 orange. I love rose and love fall sangria even more so I am so ready to try this drink!

7. Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate

The absolute best part about the fall and cold weather is drinking warm drinks! From tea to hot chocolate, it is just the best! This pumpkin spice white hot chocolate is the perfect thing for those chilly days when you just want to warm up. You will need whole milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, cloves, vanilla, sea salt (not table salt!), and white chocolate!

I really hope these drinks help get you in the fall mood! I know I will be trying a few of these over the next few weeks and really get into the fall season! Happy fall everyone!

Danielle Kash

Adelphi '20

Hello there! I am Danielle Kash. I am a Business Management Major at Adelphi. I love to travel, cooking and LOVE to watch movies! Hope you enjoy my articles as much as I enjoy writing them!