2015 Make Up Holiday Collections

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Who doesn’t love the holidays? There are so many great holidays to look forward to in the fall; Halloween, Thanks Giving, Christmas. Everyone loves this time of year because the atmosphere that surrounds the holidays is amazing, everyone’s happy and friendly. All of these things are great to look forward to but the amazing limited edition holiday make up collections are just as amazing as everything else. This year several brands have already launched their newest collection, Mac, Urban Decay and Make up Forever, just to name a few. These products are only sold once a year and are usually fairly well priced. Below are some of the amazing collections for sale this holiday season:

1) Mac:          

This year mac has chosen to name their first release in the collection “Magic of the Night”. Available now on their website, this collection includes: lip liners, eye liners, lipsticks and shadows. The next installment of their holiday collection, which will be available soon, is going to be called “Enchanted Eve Holiday”. Lastly they will release the set called “Irresistibly Charming Holiday”. Each collection will contain different products so be sure to be on the look out for those.

2) Urban Decay:

Urban Decay is releasing several new pallets this Holiday season. Some of these pallets will not be out until 2016, although, others will be realized much earlier. As you may have heard Urban Decay just announced they are releasing their Naked Vault. This will include all the Naked pallets along with other make up products. Urban Decay has also announced they are releasing the Vice 4 Palette, including 20 different shadows. This will sell for $60.00 and is limited edition, so get  shopping!

(Urban Decay Vice 4)

3) Make Up Forever:

Make up Forever is really stepping up their game with an amazing holiday collection for 2015. Some of the products will include: the Make Up For Ever Cult Brush Set that will be priced at $86.00. This set includes 5 different artesian brushes. Make Up For Ever Artist Plexi-Gloss Collection available for $150.00 and will include 12 different lip-glosses. They are also launching the Make Up For Ever 15 Artist Shadow Palette for $59.00 and will include 15 different eye shadows. While these are all on the pricier side the products retail for much more and are all well worth the money!

( Make Up For Ever 15 Artist Shadow Palette)

So get into the holiday spirit and pick up your favorites brands holiday collections. Whether it be for yourself or a loved one you cant go wrong with any of these collections for this holiday season.

I am a student at Adelphi University pursing a degree in communications. I love all things beauty and lifestyle related! I have danced and acted my entire life and have a passion for stage and film.