College has its perks, and the real world just seems like a lot of unnecessary obligations. Enjoy doing these things while you can, collegiettes!
1. Wearing yoga pants on a week day
Too casual for casual Friday.
2. Balling on 3 hours of sleep
Coffee exists for a reason.
3. Drinking light beer and/or liquor that comes in a plastic bottle
Okay, you could probably do without this.
4. Drinking wine out of a red Solo cup
It may be classy compared to plastic-bottle vodka, but it just won’t cut in the real world.
5. Day drinking that doesn’t involve a barbeque
What do you mean, there are no Friday afternoon pool parties after college?
6. Sleeping two people in a twin bed
Graduation = hookup upgrade.
7. Doing your dishes every 5-6 days
There are just so many better things for you to do.
8. Doing laundry every 3-4 weeks
9. Wearing a bikini as underwear
Hey, it works just fine!
10. Working out for free
Paying for a gym membership? If anything, they should be paying you for exercising.
11. Waking up at noon on a week day
Because you slept 3 hours the night before, obv.
12. Watching hours of Netflix mid-afternoon
That 9 to 5 might be a small impediment.
13. Wearing a club shirt and/or Greek letters
So many shirts, so little time left to wear them.
14. Surviving off of mostly free food
Between club meetings, getting swiped into dining halls, free samples and invites to sorority houses, buying food is just not that necessary.
15. Having, like, 17 hustles
When else can you be part of 3 clubs and have an internship and a part-time job, all while getting decent grades and volunteering on the weekends? Girl, you deserve a medal.