As a girl who works to keep her life in check, organization has always been crucial to me. I can’t cope with a messy room, my laundry always needs to be done and don’t even get me started on my color-coded school notes and supplies. If you’re like me, then these disorganized moments that happen in everyday life will make you cringe.
1. When you walk into a friend's messy room
2. People who don't properly sort their laundry before they wash it
3. Always noticing unsorted items in a store
You probably fix them yourself.
4. Not having time to cross everything off your to-do list
5. Spotting something dirty and fighting the urge to clean it
6. Going to the gym and noticing when people don't put the weights back properly
7. Seeing trash and food left behind on a restaurant table
8. Dealing with friends who make last-minute plans
9. Forgetting to write something down in your planner
10. Coming home to see that your roommate rearranged things in your apartment
11. When food items are moved from their "proper" places in the fridge
12. Not being able to buy a gift well in advance
13. When you have to ignore a bunch of notifications on your phone
14. Being any less than 10 minutes early to something
15. People who just don't understand your dedication to organization
Even when you feel a little challenged by the messy world around you, wield your coordinated notebooks and label makers with pride and make Monica Geller proud.