We college girls are known for our love of Starbucks, but some of us take our passion for coffee to a whole new level. Check out these 13 signs that you might be addicted to Starbucks!
1. You know where the closest Starbucks is at any given time.
2. You’ve achieved Gold Level status.
3. You always pay with your phone (mostly because those little gold stars makes buying coffee feel like an accomplishment).
4. You’ve been known to refer to Starbucks as “Starbs” or “Bux.”
5. The holidays are your favorite time of the year for two reasons: peppermint mochas and gingerbread lattes.
6. The Starbucks “secret menu”? Not a secret to you.
7. You’ve hit up your local Starbs twice in one day on multiple occasions.
8. Discovering a new Starbucks location feels like your birthday and Christmas combined.
9. A Starbucks gift card is the key to your heart.
10. Starbucks is your first stop on the way to class, your go-to study spot and your favorite location for meet-ups with friends.
11. Even when you only have five dollars in your bank account, you’ll spend that five dollars on a Frappuccino.
12. You have different Starbucks orders for different moods.
13. There’s nothing that brings a smile to your face like the sight of that green-and-black logo.