Based on Taylor’s extensive group of friends, it may seem like it’s easy to become a part of her squad. On the contrary, there are a few specific requirements you must fulfill in order to even be considered. Luckily, we’ve broken it down into 11 easy steps. Welcome to Her Campus’s comprehensive guide on how to make it into Taylor Swift’s squad.
1. Have an insane talent
Grammy Award-winning singer, Emmy Award-winning actress, Victoria’s Secret Angel, world-class tennis player… you can take your pick.
2. Be ridiculously good looking
Does Taylor even know anyone that isn’t drop-dead gorgeous?
3. …And super tall
Again, being a supermodel greatly improves your chances.
4. Look good in candid pictures
Because they’re probably going on Instagram.
5. …As well as posed ones
And be sure to like them on social media.
6. Be willing to take jumping photos on the beach
She does this a lot.
7. Don’t be afraid to dance like an idiot
Taylor is the queen of awkward dancing, remember?
8. Love cats as much as she does
But be comfortable with the fact that you will probably not love them as much as she does, and that's okay.
9. Be down to discuss the latest episode of Law & Order: SVU
And/or Grey’s Anatomy.
10. Enjoy pool parties and photo booths
11. Love Taylor and be extremely proud of her accomplishments
Now that we can do.
Ok, so maybe our fantasy of joining Taylor Swift’s squad is a little unrealistic. But a girl can dream, right?