I am in my second year at the University of Waterloo School of Architecture.
Here are some things about me :)
- Currently on a 4 month Co-op in Paris, France
- Currently ArchFOC, Faculty of Engineering 2016
- Vice President, WASA Fall 2015
- Archivist, WASA Winter 2015
- Member of JARGON, a student run book publication
I fluently speak 3 languages.
My favourite foods are ribs, fruits, steak and salad.
I love lemon!
I really enjoy traveling, going hiking, biking and trying new, thrilling activities.
I love to experiment with food and cook new things daily.