From shoes to necklaces, lucite is as popular as ever! Lucite jewelry and accessories were seen at several spring 2013 fashion previews at shows such as Burberry, Givenchy and Chanel. I know what you’re thinking: If the models at these high fashion shows were wearing Lucite, how am I going to afford it?
Here are some of our top five favorite lucite accessories for less:
- Lauren Conrad bobby pins from Kohl’s on sale for $9.80. These bobby pins look great for a date night if you pair them with jeans and a cute top. They can also work for formal outfits and special occassions as cute accessories for a waterfall braid or an updo.
- Dana Buchman crystal bib necklaces from Kohl’s for $15.20. This awesome bib necklace makes a great statement with almost any outfit. Pair it with a simple top and skinny jeans for an effortlessly cool look. The bib is bound to add personality to any outfit.
- Alexis Bittar lucite bangle from the Alexis Bittar website for $65.50. The Alexis Bittar lucite bangles are awesome to layer for a casual arm party! You can rock the bangles with jeans and a top or even a casual dress in the spring or fall.
- Betsey Johnson necklace from Zappos for 49.99. The heart pendant on this lucite necklace is fun, flirty, and very versatile. Rock this necklace with a low cut shirt or dress for an awesome and dramatic look.
- Lucite Peter Pan Collar from Forever 21 for $10.80. This Peter Pan collar is to die for! It's absolutely gorgeous and it goes well with solid color tops or dresses. Pair it with a simple dress in the spring for a fun, flirty and unique look.