Savage Twitter Accounts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

Remember the days when the social media accounts of fast food chains like Wendy’s and Arby’s were very professional.? If someone criticized them on Twitter, they’d ignore it or give the required response – not that I know what a required response would be or if it this is true and exists, but I’m assuming all big businesses brief their social media groups on what and what not to say.

Well….times have changed, and with it, the people running these social media accounts. They have been spicing up their Twitter accounts, big time!

These big businesses are just like one of us. They are “roasting” people, and their followers are loving it.

The most savage of them all is Wendy’s. They were, at first, thought to have been hacked but this theory was quickly disposed of when a Wendy’s representative told Business Insider that they, in fact, hadn’t. Turns out, whoever is running the account, and that of other fast food chains, is just that good with comebacks!

Other businesses even joined in on the fun. The fast food chains have shown that they can dish it out when they need to. Some people have even asked to get roasted by these accounts, and they didn’t disappoint.

Here is some more of their “savageness”:

See what I mean?!?!

Here is a video with some of Wendy’s most savage tweets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPsw3H—H4

(Be sure to check out the Twitter accounts fast food restaurants, airlines, and above all else – CELEBRITIES!!)

A Senior at York College of Pennsylvania, majoring in Political Science. I am a Gemini, I love the color green, reading and writing! I am so excited to be able to write for Her Campus. I hope to inspire and/or entertain all who read my articles!