This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

2018 has only just started and I feel this is going to be “the” year! With numerous movies set to be released, concerts, graduations and so much more, 2018 is gonna be LIT!

First and foremost, the movies coming out this year are action packed and I just can not wait. Get ready people, here are the movies to look forward to.

The Black Panther (February 16)

I, as well as many others, have been waiting since last year for this movie to be released. People have already bought tickets for the first showing. With an all-star studded cast, this is surely going to be a hit and the most talked about movie of 2018. As of right now, I’m shopping for the perfect outfit so that I can stroll into theaters, like:

Fifty Shades Freed (currently playing)

Okay…the main reason I’m adding this is mainly because I’ve seen the last three and feel obligated to watch the last one. I am interested in seeing how they add the thriller-like aspect into the film. All I know is that Anastasia and Christian are now married, she is pregnant and someone from the past comes back to start some mm hmm, if you know what I mean.

Some other movies (honorable mentions) coming out that I will be going to see are:

1. Avengers: Infinity War

2. Deadpool 2

3. A Wrinkle in Time

4. Tomb Raider

5. The Incredibles 2

6. Ocean’s 8

7. The Commuter

Bruno Mars

If you’ve read some of my previous articles, then you know that I LOVE Bruno Mars! I attended his concert last September and was truly sad when it ended. Well, sad no more am I, my friends. He is coming back and he is bringing Cardi B with him on the road.

#24KMagicFinaleTour. I’m too excited and can’t wait to purchase my tickets. (I’d give you more information than this, but I already have to compete with a thousand other fans for tickets, lol.)

Graduation

Lastly, this is my last semester in college and I can hardly contain myself. These four years have flown by, sometimes not fast enough for me, but they are almost up. I graduate in May and my emotions, for sure, are going to be on 1000 that day. I’m already planning ways to contain myself until I touch down in my hometown.

Here’s looking at you 2018! May this year be better than 2017, for all of us!!

A Senior at York College of Pennsylvania, majoring in Political Science. I am a Gemini, I love the color green, reading and writing! I am so excited to be able to write for Her Campus. I hope to inspire and/or entertain all who read my articles!