Willy Moore ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Yale chapter.

Year: 2014

College: Ezra Stiles

Major: Economics

Hometown: Kenilworth, IL

Meet Willy Moore, a senior at Yale and this week’s Campus Cutie! He is a football player and a brother in Zeta, I met him last night coming from Zeta’s “Grammys and Jammies” mixer as he unabashadley rocked a bright red onesie at Box. He’s a lighthearted, fun-loving kid who is certainly ready to take full advantage of his last semester at Yale. He took a few minutes during his journey to the Super Bowl to answer Her Campus’s questions:

Rapid Fire

Party Anthem: Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO

Favorite Party Theme: RAD (80s party theme)

Favorite Movie: Shawshank Redemption

Favorite TV show: How I Met Your Mother

Celeb Crush: Jay Cutler

HC: What are you involved in on campus?

WM: I was on the Yale Football team since the spring of my freshman year.  I am a Brand Ambassador for Next Step Realty.  I am also a member of the Zeta Psi fraternity, in which I was treasurer last year.

HC: Do you have a favorite of these activities?

WM: I liked being a part of the Yale football team.  It’s pretty cool that I get to leave college saying I was a division 1 athlete.

HC: What is your favorite place in New Haven?

WM: Black Bear

HC: Do you have a favorite Yale memory?

WM: Barstool Blackout Tour at Toads

HC: What are you looking forward to in your last semester?

WM: Woads

HC: When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

WM: Sportscenter Anchor

HC: What are five things you couldn’t live without?

WM: Chipotle, My brother, Cookies ‘n Cream ice cream,  my Twitter account (@IceCreamBill), Chicago sports

HC: What is your most embarrassing moment?

WM: I’m a pretty gullible person which gets me stuck in embarrassing situations.  For example, I was convinced the Ducks Unlimited club was a club where you go around campus taking pictures of ducks.

HC: Do you have any signature dance moves that you break out at Toads?

WM: The lawnmower, the shopping cart, and the sprinkler.  My specialty though is the Party Rock shuffle

HC: Any guilty pleasures?             

WM: Watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette

HC: Where can we find you on a Saturday night?

WM: Zeta basement

HC: What is something nobody at Yale knows about you?

WM: I won a dance contest in high school

HC: When are you happiest?

WM: Watching TV on my couch while eating ice cream

HC: Describe your perfect date?

WM: Going to trivia night at Black Bear

HC: What is the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for a girl?

WM: During our first year dating, I made a poster board for her birthday of all the fun things we were going to do in Chicago when my girlfriend visited.  In the middle of the board were tickets to the Taylor Swift concert.

HC: What do you like about being in a relationship at Yale?

WM: I like that I get to date three girls because I’m essentially dating her roommates as well.

HC: Yale girls are best because…

They’re sexy and smart…what more could you want?