Things Every Xavier Student Can Be Thankful For

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Thanksgiving is right around the corner, so here are just a few of the many things that Musketeers have to be thankful for this turkey day!

1. Xavier Basketball

Source: GoXavier.com

2. Xavier soccer

3. Basically all Xavier sports

4. … and the free tickets too all of those games

5. Father B always calling you a saint

6. The fact that we basically have our own emoji

7. The (mostly) short walks to class

8. Living in the Queen City

Source: Proshred Franchise

9. Free printing

10. Small class sizes

11. Our gorgeous campus

Source: GoXavier.com

12. The sunsets

13. Cookies from the caf

14. Late night mass at Bellarmine

15. XavierFest

16. There always seems to be dogs on campus

17. The Xavier family. All for one, and one for all. 

Lauren is a senior Marketing major, with minors in Economics and Gender & Diversity Studies at Xavier University. She calls Nashville, Tennessee home, and is the Campus Correspondent and President of HCXU. When she is not writing, she is planning events on the Student Activities Council, building her resume with her brothers in Delta Sigma Pi, or making random Spotify playlists. She is a Diet Coke enthusiast, and wishes she could spend every day hiking or playing with her dog. 
Brittany is a senior accounting major from Saint Louis, Missouri and is a Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not organizing Her Campus Xavier, she can be found working with Tedx Xavier University or Xavier Women in Business. She  wishes she could spend all of her free time with puppies.