Campus Cutie: Elizabeth Orr

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Curious about our parternship with Trend Tribe? We interviewed one of Xavier’s Treng Tribe Trendsetters to be our Campus Cutie! Elizabeth is helping us put on our show with her fellow Trend Setter as well as HC Xavier member Katie Morgan, and we can’t wait to share with you all of the great jewlery you can buy. Make sure you’re following the Facebook page for our event for more information and giveaways

Name: Elizabeth Orr

Year: Sophomore, Class of 2017

Major: Marketing Minor: Advertising

Activities: Trendsetter for Trend Tribe, Marketing & PR Rep for the Lala, and Member Relations for CiNBA.

Relationship status: Single

Favorite sport: Shopping (because it counts as a sport, right?)

Hollywood Crush: Girl Crush obviously, Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf

Favorite TV show: Gossip Girl

What’s your favorite Xavier tradition?

My favorite Xavier tradition is the lighting up of campus around Christmas time.

What quote best describes you?

“Happy as long as I’m not hungry.”

If you could be any superhero, who would it be and why?

Wonder Woman because there is something to be said for a little girl power.

What is your favorite spot off-campus?

J.Crew Factory in the Rookwood Commons

Fun facts?

I was in a circus for 5 years, and I have a passion for retail and would love to be a fashion marketer for Kate Spade.

Brittany is a senior accounting major from Saint Louis, Missouri and is a Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not organizing Her Campus Xavier, she can be found working with Tedx Xavier University or Xavier Women in Business. She  wishes she could spend all of her free time with puppies.