Women of Wesleyan: Phoebe Gorges

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

Meet this week’s woman of Wesleyan, Phoebe Gorges! She’s involved all across campus and always has a smile on her face! Get to know some more about her here!

Major: Public Relations

Hometown: Bethel Park, PA

Involvement on Campus: I have a radio show on C92 FM since I’m taking the radio class. I work in the office of Greek Life as a Director of Public Relations. On top of that, I’m a sister of Alpha Delta Pi and a member of the band.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate Peanut Butter

Dream Job: For sure becoming a wedding planner!

Dream Vacation: I had a awesome vacation over Christmas break in London with my family. It would be awesome to stay stateside sometime and visit an island in Hawaii!

Fun Fact: My grandpa, uncle, dad, mom, sister, and I have all attended Wesleyan and been members of Greek Life!

What’s your favorite memory from Wesleyan? Definitely winning spring sing my freshman year; I can’t wait to plan ours this year!

Just a small town girl living in an even smaller college town. I'm an Accounting major at WVWC in hopes of someday going to law school. I enjoy coffee, jumping in puddles, & petting the locals' dogs when they take them for walks on campus.