Are you a Belieber?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

Sorry Beliebers, this past year or so must have been difficult for you. Justin Bieber not only insulted Anne Frank by writing that he hoped she would be a ‘belieber’, but he also got caught yelling “F*%k Bill Clinton”. He was caught in a brothel in Brazil, and also caught egging his neighbor’s house, causing 200k dollars’ worth of damage. However, things might have reached their peak now, with his recent arrest.

Justin Bieber was charged with drunk driving, resisting arrest and driving without a valid license after police saw the pop star street racing early last Thursday morning, according to Miami Beach police. He was booked into jail after failing a sobriety test. He then made a few statements claiming that he had consumed some alcohol, and that he had been smoking marijuana while consuming prescription medication.

With the bond being set at a “standard” 2.5k, Justin paid quickly and jetted out of Miami, possibly to say his last goodbye to the state. While these are only first-degree misdemeanors, therefore are not necessarily crimes that would lead to deportation, if ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) wanted to go after him, they could easily make a case. Especially if they can find evidence linking him directly to the egg incident.

Hopefully this incident will give him the shock he needs for his maturity to catch up to his talent and stop letting down his beliebers!

A Writing and Gender Studies Major, Alpha Gamma Delta sister, and 4Her. 
West Virginia Wesleyan College, English Writing and Communications major.