This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

For any Fashionisto or Fashionista, fall brings the opportunity for fun with your daily outfits by layering clothing. The changing weather offers guys the chance to mix up their daily outfit choices through layering their outerwear. Unlike other seasons, guys now have the options of wearing button down cardigans, pull over sweaters, sweater vests, knit zip ups and so much more.

Ideal for any student who desires a casual, comfortable, and professional look, our David Smith, pharmacy student, opts for a dark brown pullover sweater (gifted) accented with bits of plaid (Old Navy) peeking out from the top and bottom. With the ever changing weather, this method of layering is light weight and can be comfortably worn in the classroom or on a stroll around campus.

To finish off his ensemble, this  Fashionisto accessorizes with a black straight tie (Wal-Mart) to match his black straight legged jeans (JCPenney). In my opinion, one can never go wrong by wearing a tie casually. When guys wear ties without having to be told, it gives off the impression they are both successful, responsible, and obviously have style. This entire look was intricately put together– from the Malcom X inspired glasses (yes, they are real prescription glasses) to his versatile brown leather sneakers.  David describes his style as “casual geek”.

Tori is a senior at West Virginia University. She majors in Advertising and aspires to work in a big advertising agency after graduation. Tori was both Social Chair and Public Relations Chair for her sorority, Kappa Kappa Gamma. She enjoys being involved in different organizations at WVU. Originally from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Tori was born and raised a Mountaineer. She loves to hang out with friends and be social. Tori would describe herself as outgoing, passionate, and motivated.