Meet Ally Brandfass, Miss WV Teen USA 2010!

Posted -

Ally Brandfass is 18 years old and a journalism major at West Virginia University. She is from Morgantown, West Virginia, and is a recent member of Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority here on campus.  Growing up, Ally enjoyed dancing and has since been in pageants since age 12.  She was crowned Miss West Virginia Teen USA in 2010.  Ally is outgoing and very passionate for everything she does.

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

About The Author

Tori is a senior at West Virginia University. She majors in Advertising and aspires to work in a big advertising agency after graduation. Tori was both Social Chair and Public Relations Chair for her sorority, Kappa Kappa Gamma. She enjoys being involved in different organizations at WVU. Originally from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Tori was born and raised a Mountaineer. She loves to hang out with friends and be social. Tori would describe herself as outgoing, passionate, and motivated.

Editor's Note

Our first-ever book, The Her Campus Guide to College Life, hits stores this April. Pre-order your copy HERE by March 31 to get access to a Google Hangout Q&A with the Her Campus co-founders!

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login