Keeping Up With The Kardashian Kollection

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

Many of us can say that at some point in our lives we have obsessed over the Kardashians. Whether it involved ritually watching their television series “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” or obsessing over their fashion sense and their store Dash, the Kardashians have been a celebrity family that easily attracts attention from the paparazzi and millions of fans. Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian have become fashion icons who have represented the conservative yet flirty and feminine look for years. Their younger sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner have been slowly following in their footsteps since they turned thirteen. 

Kim, Khloe and Kourtney’s fashion expertise and influence has carried over from their collections offered at their store Dash and their line at Sears to now having a Kardashian Kollection for Lipsy Fashion. They unveiled their Lipsy fashion collection for fans on October 24 and not surprisingly, it had sold out in record breaking time! The guaranteed hit had a sellout within hours of the introduction of the collection. The collection included flirty body-conscious dresses with lace details, pops of leopard print and intricate beadwork. What’s not to love when an outfit includes not only one but all of those details?

The collection also includes studded clutches and bags and jewelry that would accentuate their outfits perfectly. The price points are anywhere between 35-95 dollars for clothes and 18-35 dollars for jewelry. With how successful the Kardashian Kollection was and how fast the products sold out making it the most successful collaboration to date for Lipsy, the Kardashians will be creating an upcoming holiday line that will be coming shortly. 

Fashion Merchandising major with a minor in Business Administration Senior at West Virginia University From Pittsburgh PA